Skip to main content

Knowing This Secret Will Make You Understand What Is The Sense Of Self-realization?

What is the sense of Self-Realization?

Do you know the fundamental science of Self-Identity? Scientifically speaking, when two different elements combine, a third compound forms. This science of Self-Identity is also how a sense of pride comes into play when the body and the spiritual consciousness come together.
So, what is the feeling of Self-Identity? A sense of self-identification means 'Me' or "I". It implies the presence: 'I am. All living beings know their existence - "I am". But we do not know who we are - "Who I am". Lack of understanding is the reason why we all deceive ourselves into believing that the body or name given to us is our actual reality.
For example, someone would say, I am Infynite, but that is the name given to the identity of my body. I am not Infynite, and I believe I am not Infynite.  
To identify yourself by what you are not is called self-esteem. (Self-Identity).
· "I am this body",      
· "I'm an engineer",      
· "I am her husband",      
· "I am his child."      
· "I am this old",      
· "I'm fat", etc.      
All of these situations are types of hypocrisy.

Is a sense of self-realization and self-awareness the same?  
Self-Awareness does not mean self-Identity or EGO! What do they call self-awareness and self-identity is not that one thing or two different things?
The truth is, this means two different things. These are two other words. Self-awareness is not toxic; what is harmful is self-identity. A sense of self-awareness means the true "I" or actual "Me", which is not referring to the body's senses.
All living beings know their existence: 'I am. However, they have no absolute consciousness: 'that I am. And that is why self-identity has arisen. It does not mean self-identity to say 'I am when referring to your true self, consciousness.
To say 'I am, in real self, is not to impress oneself-identity. For example: If I had given Gold the power to speak and then said "I am Gold", can we say that it is self-identifying itself? No! We would not say so. But what if the copper says, "I am gold"? We can all say it is hypocritically self-identifying itself.
However, 'who am I?' - At least that's what you need to know. Therefore, to say I am Infynite is to identify yourself with the name intentionally. To say [I am] where you are is to say that your presence already exists.
You have the right to say, 'I am he'; however, the identity of who I am and what I am is no longer there.

Isn't the person in the middle of self-identification?
Personal consciousness, which is your true self exists, but what is this consciousness or 'true self'? That's what you need to know, and that's a mystery. It is because of this that you have been wandering for the rest of your life.
Your presence is actual, but your understanding of, 'what am I' What is "mine" 'and' Who am I? 'There is no self-identity there. Once you understand this, your self-realization will happen. Knowing who your 'self' is, and staying in your domain, is known as Self-Awareness. However, not Self-Identity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Freeing Your Self From Self-Identities is the New Black?

How Can One Be Free From Self-Identity? Self-identity is the same for everyone!  Our people do not know what self-identity is. They do not know what is considered presumptuous. Every living person has a sense of identity.  There is a sense of 'I am this body'; there is a sense of self-identity.         Self-identity is the same everywhere. It is not a question of whether it causes damage or not. Self-identification is just another thing. The only time a person is considered self-identified is when it comes to using self-identity when it is not necessary.      Incorporating self-identity where there is no need; is called self-identification. Believing in 'I', where 'I' do not exist, is self-identification.   Someone who already is self-realized is freed from this. Therefore, egotism is not linked to worldly life but belongs to a self-identified person who believes that I am  Infynite . And this is not just for specific individuals,...

Why Is Everyone Obsessed With The Fear of Recording Their Negative Intentions?

Why Should One Be Afraid of Recording Their Negative Intentions? When you say, 'it looks like the business will lose revenue', all the inner forces will start to make you aware of, 'This will happen or 'that.' is going to happen.   'Wait a minute, everything I've done would just say something about the business; why are you all barking at me unnecessarily?' So, you have to say, 'No, it will be worth it, and that power will go down. There are many recording and transcription machines in modern times, and people, especially those in high positions, are intimidated. People fear that they may be secretly recorded. Now, these electronic devices record the spoken sounds, but the complexity of the human body can also record the results of your new actions so that they can work in the next life. But people are not afraid of that! Even if the person is asleep and you call him or her useless or wrong names, your words will be recorded inside that perso...

Is There a Relationship Between Self-Identity and Self-Confidence?

Is There a Relationship Between Self-Identity and Self-Confidence? When there is low self-identity: Confidence is high! It's like temperature levels of cold and warmth. A confident person is a person whose self-identity has significantly diminished!  He who lacks confidence is like a mist or a mirage, and he who has self-confidence is like a hard ice block! Often, we see the connection between self-identification and confidence. It may seem that way to you, but in reality, self-identity has diminished, so 'self-confidence' rises. Otherwise, the spirit would not emerge. Whenever a person's self-identity is excessive, that person will permanently lose confidence. He is always frustrated and confused. He makes things right after hours of frustration. And yet, it ends when the situation arises naturally, even if his case is resolved. However, a self-realized person may have something tangible, but scientific evidence will set things straight for him.   Do all people that be...