Skip to main content

Why Freeing Your Self From Self-Identities is the New Black?

How Can One Be Free From Self-Identity?

Self-identity is the same for everyone! 

Our people do not know what self-identity is. They do not know what is considered presumptuous. Every living person has a sense of identity. There is a sense of 'I am this body'; there is a sense of self-identity.      

Self-identity is the same everywhere. It is not a question of whether it causes damage or not. Self-identification is just another thing. The only time a person is considered self-identified is when it comes to using self-identity when it is not necessary.   

 

Incorporating self-identity where there is no need; is called self-identification. Believing in 'I', where 'I' do not exist, is self-identification.

 

Someone who already is self-realized is freed from this. Therefore, egotism is not linked to worldly life but belongs to a self-identified person who believes that I am Infynite. And this is not just for specific individuals, including the whole world. 

Believing and understanding that I am spiritual; that's called self-awareness. Wherever the concept of 'I' comes from, it is called self-identity. Thus, when all these ignorant beliefs are "eliminated", self-identity disappears.    

 

Related Ratings:

  • Self-identity is not a thing. When you believe 'I am this... I am…' all of that is self-deception. To say I am a spiritual person is the only thing that is not self-identity. 
  • 'I did this', gives a sense of self-identity. 'This is mine' builds self-identity.  
  • Self-identity is dangerous, the more one realizes this, and that is when he understands everything. 
  • There are only two things in the world: to continue with self-identity or to change your identity. A person's self-identity goes on, or it is altered to self-awareness; nothing else happens in this world but these two.
  • The ego dies, and the ego lives, but people say 'I die'. What is born and dies is self-identity; the ego and spiritual self-awareness are always there.     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Thing That Won't Happen in Lying, Stealing, or Dishonesty.

What Are the Fruits of Lying, Stealing, or Dishonesty? Why do you think people lie for no reason? They did all of this because of their anger, pride, deceit, and envy. People do it because they want to gain something. They may do this because they want respect, money, or something else. They may be scared or have some hidden fears so that they will lie.   People have deep inner fears and they are reluctant to ask: 'What will people say to me?' Then they start to lie, until they lie even when they are not afraid.   This lying is because all these people are experiencing the effects of their actions on their past actions. Those who lie in their past lives suffer today—those who speak the truth and enjoy the fruits of their labours. By lying in this life, One will face the consequences in the next life. If you tell the truth, it will bear fruit. In their modern life, people see the fruits of their past actions. Everything that happens is pure justice: There are nothing and no jus...

How Not Knowing Where Is God Makes You a Rookie?

Where Is God? Where does God live in this great world? • Where is the house of God?          • Is it in heaven?          • In the sky?          • In the temple?          • In our hearts?          • Or elsewhere?          Not knowing the exact address of God, we keep thinking about him here and there.   Where is God? "God is in every creature, whether visible or invisible. God is in the creature, not in creation." There are tiny creatures that cannot be seen even under a microscope. God lives in all creatures! However, there is no God on the sofa, table, camera, lamp, or radio as all of these are human-made creations. God does not dwell in anything that man has made, but He does exist in living beings, that is, one-sensory creatures, two-sensory creatures, birds, plants, trees, animals, human beings, and so on. What we see on the outsi...

What Is Self-Identification? And How Is It Different From Self-Awareness?

What Is Self-Identification? And How Is It Different From Self-Awareness? To say I am Infynite, and that is Self-Identification. And this is not the end of self-identity. I'll show you how many ways to introduce your self-identity. Someone will say, · 'I am the father of this girl, which is a second self-identity.  · 'I am the wife of this woman', the third identification.    · 'I'm too old, a fourth self-identity.        · 'I'm fat', fifth self-identity,        · 'My complexion is dark', sixth self-identity,      · 'I am his grandfather, the seventh self-identity,      · 'I am his aunt', eighth self-identity.        · 'I am his father-in-law'.           How many types of self-identification should there be? Therefore, the purpose of the proven falsehood is known as the self-identity or ego, yet the origin of this is Self-Awareness. When som...